Cool old science films online!

Try this one:

ELECTROMAGNETISM

More:

PRELINGER ARCHIVES keyword: SCIENCE

And for cult films from 1950s 5th-grade classrooms, see:

AV GEEKS ARCHIVE

(from

(((((((((((((((((( ( ( ( ( (O) ) ) ) ) ))))))))))))))))))) William J. Beaty SCIENCE HOBBYIST website snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com

amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair Seattle, WA 206-789-0775 unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci

Reply to
William J. Beaty

"William J. Beaty" wrote

lectromagnetism

elinger%29

Oh, this is a gas! One could waste hours on these sights(sites).

-- Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio Consulting Engineer: Electronics; Informatics; Photonics. Remove spaces etc. to reply: n o lindan at net com dot com psst.. want to buy an f-stop timer? nolindan.com/da/fstop/

Reply to
Nicholas O. Lindan

Well, I'm in the middle of downloading the "Sudden Birth" video, just to see how shocked I get. I'll let you know! ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

"William J. Beaty" ...

Thanks! Really nice links, also to the other archives linked with it. I'm fond of old science and radio stuff (collecting old books, and now I'll add movies).

Regards, Arie de Muynck

Reply to
Arie de Muynck