PAM amplifier in NON smd version

Is there one ? I need to make one adapter board and this amplifier should be mounted on this board...

Reply to
gm

btw. Is AVDD and PVDD connected on the same "spot" and on which potential should this be connected ?

Reply to
gm

Try searching on Class D amplifier on AliExpress. I don't think you will find a thru hole chip, but think you will find a PAM amplifier already on an adapter board.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster