P89LPC922

Hello Everyone iam new this grp sole reason to join this group is that i am finding myself unable to find a suitable algorithm for the mouse . I have P89LPC922 microcontroller i am contantly searching net for an algorithm

to solve maze but it only gives me a hint towards Bellmans algorithm. We have sat on paper but not getting a foolproof algorithm. Can anyone help me Anshat Singhal MNIT Jaipur India

Reply to
Anshat