Philips P89LPC922 PWM

Hi!

I have some questions concerning the relatively new Philips
microcontroller P89LPC922.
Can anyone tell me how to make use of the PWM output?
Which SFRs do I need to use and which Pin is associated with the PWM
outpu?
Unfortunatelly, the datasheet isn't of much help.

Thanks
Stefan

Re: Philips P89LPC922 PWM
Hi Stefan,
have you seen this ?

http://www.codearchitect.org/philips /

Re: Philips P89LPC922 PWM

Look for the User Manual which should be available at the Philips
website. It contains exactly these details.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tilmann Reh
Autometer GmbH Siegen - Elektronik nach Maß.

It doesn't - probably because the chip is quite new?! It even doesn't
contain a detailed description of the SFR's...

Stefan

Re: Philips P89LPC922 PWM

 In situations like this, you can try looking at an older family member,
like the P89LPC932 users manual ?
That can help with the 'educated guess' process :)

 Doing this, suggests  T0M2..T0M0 = 06H will enable PWM,
which it appears auto-enables the PIN T0 as PWM_out. (pin10)

 Try

TAMOD := 2#0000_0001;  (* T0M2 = 1 *)
TMOD := 2#0000_0010;     (* M1,M0    10 *)

With a loop to sweep TH0 0..255, and see what happens on T0 Pin.
( shift above left 4 bits to work on Timer 1 )

-jg

Re: Philips P89LPC922 PWM

 urls are here :
http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/acrobat/usermanuals/UM_P89LPC932_2.pdf