Owned by a cat? You'll enjoy this...

The fact that you still have one of those on your desk is more frightening.

Reply to
AnimalMagic

Nice kitty cats...

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Those cat pics are great. Thanks for posting them. Maybe there is something to cats and electronics. I love them, too.

A guy in the Picaxe forum, by accident, might have invented the ultimate electronic cat toy. He was playing with an inexpensive stepper motor for his students. He taped a little flag to the shaft.

The pictures show the result:

Tom

Reply to
Tom2000

If you're frightened buy an antique using an antique, you better leave, NOW. Jim was there the day they invented dirt.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ever listen to Bruce Williams

on the radio? Years ago I heard some caller ask him, "How old are you?," to which he replied, "I'm older than dirt!"

Reply to
Joel Koltner

They love to lie on plastic placemats, too. And they like to get into my synthetic-fabric backpack.

John

Monty likes to sleep on my pajama bottoms when I discard them at
bedtime.
Reply to
John Fields

There's an image I didn't need... ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

No, I haven't, but I'll check it out the next time WSM is streaming some NASCAR crap. I swear, listening to a car race on the radio is worse than listening to paint dry.

BTW, Jim Thompson has made the same "I'm older than dirt!" claim, many times. :)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hmm... surely we should start a Wikipedia page for him one of these days?

Hopefully he's recovering well after his hip replacement...

Reply to
Joel Koltner

--
What\'s wrong with a cat sleeping on PJ bottoms? ;)
Reply to

Or talk about him while he's gone! ;-)

Yes. My dad is having a lot of trouble with one of his hips, but he doesn't seem to be interested in having the surgery.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Just got home. Not quite the picnic portrayed, but I can walk... still in pain :-(

...Jim Thompson

Life is like a box of chocolates; others pick the nice ones :-)

--
Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

My mom had a hip replaced about 15-20 years ago. Ever since, one leg has been 1/2" or 3/4" longer than the other, and she needs shoes altered to have different sole thicknesses in order to compensate.

Hope your operation came out better.

Mark

p.s. thanks for sharing the cartoon!

Reply to
redbelly

Everything seems to be length matched. I'm just suffering from bruising, etc, from hammering the joint in place.

...Jim Thompson

Jim! It takes time to heal, when you're older than dirt!!! ;-)

Glad it went well for you. :)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Welcome back. Can't believe you picked a hospital without news server access :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Keep it moving anyway - it will work better in the long run if you keep up with any physical therapy - range of motion stuff early and often.

....And glad to have you back.

Ecnerwal

--
They always say it\'ll be a "little sore" for a while, LOL.

I had a double hernia repaired a few years ago and that\'s what they
told me.  Good thing I believed them, otherwise it would have hurt a
lot more than I thought it did.

Anyway, heal.
Reply to
John Fields