output file with ltspice

How can I cause ltspice to make an output file (extension = .out) with the initial voltages, BJT info and outputs of my .print commands?

Bye,

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon
Reply to

This is a great group to ask your question.

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

Use the .measure command to get individual expressions printed into the .LOG file.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

I added .meas ac v(3) into the .cir file but I see nothing new in the .log file.

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon
Reply to

.cir file? Don't you have a schematic drawing, a .asc file? I always run simulations in an interactive mode with a top level schematic. I put all the simulation commands in that drawing.

--
  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

I use .measure param XXX {expr} If you use .step, you get multiple values for each measure.

CH

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Why would you want to run LTspice on a tablet? There's a lot of typing involved.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs (Who occasionally uses a Bluetooth keyboard with his phone)

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

speakming of LtSpice, the newest version does not look good or work well on my tablets or PC's now.. I like the old version....

Also I noticed it takes for ever to install , update due to some uncompressed operation it is going through...

The touch screen facilities in it suck so I hope not a lot of you actully try to use touch operation on this.. One of my windows tablets has a hard time getting the right click contents menus from it, too due to the keyboard on it not having the right click hardware option..

Reply to
M Philbrook