Another worthwhile diversion

You will not regret spending the time to watch this very talented old man.

Unbelievable!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I hear Germans go nuts for this Ozark back-porch moonshine-fired jam stuff Lufthansa actually flies a special flight to Whitehorse, Yukon territory out of Frankfurt so they can have the real backwoods mountain-man experience. Well, in Canada that is but the attraction is similar.

Reply to
bitrex

He doesn't look that old like mid 50s, maybe? What's that like 100 in Australian years?

Reply to
bitrex

Yeah, we are really feeble here!! not like you guys with the best medical system in the world :-)

Reply to
RheillyPhoull

bitrex wrote in news:eldfG.324791$ snipped-for-privacy@fx23.iad:

OK well... that guy is an aussie.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

bitrex wrote in news:ytdfG.264809$ snipped-for-privacy@fx19.iad:

Stretchy neck skin says late 50s to early 60s.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Mid 50s? He doesn't look more than 45!

Aussie Men don't go in for make-up and the sunlight there has high UV

This Aussie radio website hints that his age is approx 46 (44 at the time of that video),

  Jasen.
Reply to
Jasen Betts

I was a goth in my youth I only went out to the vampire nightclubs after midnight.

I'm 41 and told I don't look a day over 35. hard to say it was really worth it in hindsight though.

Reply to
bitrex

The trick is regularly hit the moonshine so you don't wake up until 3PM you miss the worst of the UV rays that way. It also acts as a lubricant and GI disinfectant.

Reply to
bitrex

Most Americans believe they're intrinsically immortal, anyway. Why I haven't needed a doctor in years what nonsense.

Reply to
bitrex

I did date some attractive young women of questionable music taste and questionable emotional stability at the time, though. Ever woken up to a fire axe coming through your bedroom door at 2 AM? Right. Right.

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote in news:XfqfG.943833$ snipped-for-privacy@fx46.iad:

As long as they were not of questionable blood contamination level.

No prior history of frequenting Studio 54.