OT - would someone please communicate to wikipedia for me?

Just have someone there, send an email to me.

Can't get through their links to contact them, and email address they suggested was rejected as domain non-existant.

Reply to
Robert Macy

Ummm. What address(es) did you try?

I looked for such and found: snipped-for-privacy@wikimedia.org Didn't try it.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

thank you for responding. I'll try it. Iused somthing that had and en.wikipedia in it. that's what they said to us.

Reply to
Robert Macy