OT: Worried

?I

ein

ieve

What makes you think that? Trump changes his opinions more rapidly than he changes his underwear.

The big pay-off at the time was that it strengthened China vis-a-vis Russia .

1990's supercomputers and missile technology aren't worth much now, particu larly since China now has the engineers and the technology to design and bu ild it's own state of the art gear.

Letting the Chinese bribe a few people might have helped persuade them that what they were getting was worth having.

ce

Why do you think that?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The point is more that you haven't got a clue about US national security, and look at everything as though the world still works the way it did around 1950.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

He might have understood it, which Jamie clearly can't manage.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The first is true, the second is superficially true - but possibly irrelevant. Jim Jones' acolytes believe he was on their side.

In both cases the leaders were primarily on their side.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Where is your evidence that the document was a forgery? There were a bunch if illiterates, idiots, or possibly bare faced liars making shit up; collectively this group are called "birthers". Their claims didn'r stand up under scrutiny. Not that they seemed to care.

Jasen Betts

According to you, when did he make this claim, what steps did he take to verify the identity of the source?

Jasen Betts

I listened to *several* interviews with him (shoudn't be hard to find one of them on the net). He knows who the source is because he met them in person. The information wasn't passed over the Internet, rather, in person. He knows exactly who gave him the infromation but is keeping their confidence (no surprise).

Reply to
krw

Hi,

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio Releases New Information on President Obama's Birth Certificate" (as of Dec 15, 2016)

After watching that video, one question I have is - Who leaked the fact that Johanna Ah?nee's birth certificate was the template for the forgery? Apparently Joe Arpaio and his friends might know some more "sensitive" info than what they discussed in the press conference, may be interesting if/when that is released.

From the info in that video, I think either Obama's birth certificate is fake, or Johanna Ah'nee's birth certificate is fake (or maybe both), but really trying to figure out the "truth" in politics is worse than quantum physics. Just like in quantum physics, measurement/certainty collapses the wave function, and in politics if the public knew the truth definitively the system would collapse too (or at least Obama's diminished credibility would collapse in this case)

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie M

in

Sheriff Joe Arpaio does seem to be publicity-seeking right-winger, but he i sn't exactly an expert or credible source on birth certificate forgery.

Jamie is dumb enough not to have noticed this.

Who cares what Jamie might think? The only credibility collapse on display here is Jamie's, but that happened quite a while ago - his only function he re is to remind us how mindlessly idiotic very foolish people can be.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

It should be simple enough to check the official records to see if the content of the document matches what's recorded against that serial number.

Jasen Betts

Is that info public record in Hawaii? I don't recall there being a way to access that database in the Maryland records. I can access property records, but not other people's birth records.

--

Rick C
Reply to

You must have failed Government class in school, to ask that question. Voting is done at the local and state level. The Federal Government isn't in charge of the process.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Soros is a Nazi. Just your kind of 'would-be-dictator'.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The problem is that it's rare to find a school that teaches a "government class" now... known as "Civics" in our day. "Progressives" have labeled it "racist".

Besides, Rickman is so ignorant he wouldn't know anyway. ...Jim Thompson

It's not. That's the problem (well, that and the fact that Obama let it all happen).

Reply to
krw

Hmm, it seems they don't become public record until 75 years have elapsed. OTOH geneaology websites seem to have plenty of info...

Jasen Betts

You can't fix stupid, and they won't let you waterboard it. :(

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.