OT: WinXP sharing question

Or burn them onto a CD. I suppose it all depends on what the exact nature of the file sharing and parties involved are.

But this reminds me of an old sig line I saw (back in the pre-broadband days):

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon packed with data tapes, hurtling down the highway."

Opinions stated herein are the sole property of the author. Standard
disclaimers apply. All rights reserved. No user serviceable components
inside. Contents under pressure; do not incinerate. Always wear adequate
eye protection. Do not mold, findle or sputilate.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Or a dog with 3 floppy disks on its collar - faster than serial over quite a distance!

-
Reply to
Homer J Simpson

I answered your questions correctly, care to refute it?

Reply to
The Real Andy

Absolutely *not* an option. "Real time" access is needed by multiple users on random occasions. This is for a business, and interruptions like that are unacceptable.

Reply to
Robert Baer

...how about only tow floppy disks, one on each (floppy) ear?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Illogical question.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

You know what I am trying to say. I guess you have no response then.

Reply to
The Real Andy

I doubt that even you have a clue as to what your rambling is supposed to mean.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

There are two sorts of idiots on this planet. Those who are and those who pretend. In the last great war those who pretended spent a lot of time killing those who were.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

That dates bask to the 1960's. I once an attribution to a supposed originator but that was decades ago. About the time of Brooks and the mythical man-month.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller