OT: Where to sell MOSFETs back to a supplier

Hi

I should have posted this only on at Sci.Electronics.Components, been a while when I last looked at the NG, but now its all spam.

Anyway, I accidently got hold of some really expensive MOSFETs (STW45NM50, 7USD a piece) without knowing what they cost and now I would like to sell them to a dealer again. I have more than 500 and they are nicely packed on sticks.

So do any of you guys know who one would go to sell them?

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

I doubt that a regular distributor would buy them if you bought them for personal use and they aren't in a controlled stock room of a company. While there are obsolete-parts dealers who could be interested (even if still in production) that can be a tough route, to find them and to make sure they pay up. Your best bet might be Ebay. Example of a really mouth-watering transistor auction:

Hey, someone in Australia is selling a 1940's transistor radio. Yet the first commercial transistor produced in 1954. Do they have a time machine down under?

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Those MOSFETS have really nice high ratings, you could sell them in small quantities on a forum like 4HV.ORG

this link brings you to the sale and trade section of there forum.

I'm personally interested in some of these, what will you let them go for, small quantity of course.

Shaun

Reply to
Shaun