OT: Where to get local weather data including humidity?

Joerg wrote:

Damn. I was hoping that there would be another station at slightly different coordinates but a similar altitude.

That some other guys could point to a commercial venture to substitute for the killed-by-NeoCons public facility is good. Being a Progressive who thinks that gov't *can* be effective, that loss makes me sad

--though I'm sure it thrills the free-market types.

Now let's see how long it takes that bunch to start killing off Post Offices at an accelerating rate.

Reply to
JeffM

According to

WX AWOS-3: 128.125 (530-622-5698)

Have you checked, if these are updated recently ?

Perhaps this is just some internet equipment failure and not a rundown of a service ?

Reply to
upsidedown

Gives time info as zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-one-zulu.

Sounds jinxed to me, even in UTC we don't have the 0th day of the month :-)

Not sure. But at airports around here some tech stuff tends not to get repaired for a long time.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

I remember the large lot you guys have but not the picturesque background because it was already dark.

Outdoor porta-potties for cats, wow :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Be sure to tell all your local friends looking to retire in Oregon; I'll refrain from mentioning to my wife that they're coming from California. :-)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Don't you guys like Californians? :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

She's a native Oregonian, and seemingly many such folks don't like Californians moving in! :-)

Coming here from Wisconsin, as I did ages ago now, is deemed acceptable. :-)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

What if he's out of rusty nails and furballs from the cat?

Michael A. Terrell

morning.

I bought some TEC1-12706 on Ebay for $3.59 each, including shipping.

Michael A. Terrell