OT: What's your weather like now? (not about AGW)

I got a phone call a few days ago that my dad & step mom were moving to Florida after the very cold winter they just endured in SW Ohio. Several times they were stuck in their house for over a week at a time, and they live on what is normally a very busy road.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Daytime highs in the low to mid '60s and the nights near freezing, until yesterday near Ocala, Fl.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

It's been cold all Winter but it's in the upper '60s (F) this week. Thunder-boomers today into tonight (BANG - no flicker so it's a ways off). The Civil Defense sirens came on earlier but there was only a Severe Thunderstorm Watch (no warning) from NOAA. Don't know what they were doing.

Reply to
krw

Swamp chains?

John

No, we had some snow about six weeks ago.

Michael A. Terrell