OT: Vince Flynn, RIP

I'm sure many of the participants of this NG are fond of his Mitch Rapp franchise and will miss its end. I eagerly anticipated his newest Rapp book, "The Survivor", announced for this fall, but ironically, it was mistitled for the writer's eventual fate who passed away this morning at

  1. I just hope Vince collaborated on that book with somebody who could finish the book and with it the Mitch Rapp series, perhaps with a changed title, such as "The Last MIssion," as a fitting ending for a great franchise.

Rest in peace, Vince.

Reply to
cameo

How anyone can read that preposterous crap I'll never know.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Sitting on the fence again, Fred ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

I guess quite a lot of us, according to news reports. Of course bleeding heart libs didn't like his hero's (Mitch Rapp) radical approach to the enemies of the US.

Reply to
cameo