How many of the old reference sites are still around?

I was going through my bookmark files(maintained since 6-7 years ago) and found that most of the sites that I used to frequent during my student life have either disappeared completely or my bookmarked urls are missing and the page have moved on to a new location. e.g. optimagic.com, tclforeda.net, rassp There are around 175 broken links in my bookmark files mostly links to tutorials,tools and language related pages.

I wanted to know

1> How many of the reference sites of the 90's are still around. If any have moved where are they now? 2> Of the lost sites what sites do you miss today?

--Ajay

Reply to
junk.dontsend