OT: "Unpopular speech"

Yes! That's the whole problem. They want _completely_ open borders.

Reply to
krw

And as undocumented voters.

Reply to
krw

Actually, none of them do, but krw likes to keep stuff simple, so it makes sense to him.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

t,

he

?

s sense to him.

what do they want then?

if they complained that a wall is silly, won't work, is unrealistic etc. th ey might have a valid point, but they all seem to think that the mere concept that people who want to enter the country should do it via the official channels and not just jump the fence is somehow racist

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Slowman is a POS ignoramus. ...Jim Thompson

His insults are far more imaginative, amusing and pointed than yours.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Uh, there isn't a fence between the USA and Canada. We keep asking you guys to put one up at your expense but you won't...

John

Reply to
John Robertson

any of you Trump supporters wants to buy a bridge? "

Not the one the liberals had the Chinese build in California.

Reply to
jurb6006

But that's all he has. There are no facts and no brains behind anything Slowman writes.

Reply to
krw

We don't want anything keeping our leftists here. You can have them all.

Reply to
krw

eee.org:

ith

ant

as

the

ent,

the

ey?

kes sense to him.

they

Actually, none of them do. The objections to Trump's rhetoric were more al ong the lines that he was lumping all Mexican immigrants together - legal a nd illegal - as criminals and rapists. The great and lovely wall that he wa s going to build - and Mexico was going to pay for - might have made the bo rder less porous, but there's been a fence along a lot of it for years anyw ay.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ieee.org:

with

want

d to

, as

the

ment,

f the

.

hey?

.

akes sense to him.

they

pt

Jim Thompson is ignorant enough to think that people might take that claim seriously.

When I call Jim Thompson ignorant, I tend to spell out what he should have known and didn't. The claim that all - or in fact - any of Hillary Clinton' s supporters want "completely open" borders is such obvious nonsense that i t doesn't need documenting.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

..@ieee.org:

with

want

d to

, as

the

ment,

f the

h.

they?

s.

makes sense to him.

tc. they

ncept

al

There are plenty of facts. Krw doesn't believe any of them, and since his b rain stopped recording new facts a few decades ago, this isn't going to cha nge.

Like most of krw's opinions, this one got programmed into his brain - what there is of it - at least a decade ago, and isn't going to get corrected an y time soon, any more than the rest of krw's demented delusions.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Krw is speaking for a whole coven of right-wing lunatics here. The other 300 million-odd inhabitants of the USA are rather more relaxed about the subject.

Nobody asks them where they'd like to the right-wing nitwits to go - who'd want them?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The statistics point out otherwise. 60% of the Maroccan boys below 18 has been in contact with the police. That is not a minority.

60% of the people in Jail are of foreign origin. That is completely out of balance with the number of those people in the country.

Every tuesday night there is a TV programme asking for people cooperation in solving streetcrimes. It is a parade of Maroccan suspects, even though the police and the makers have repeatedly been asked not to "racially profile". The plain fact is that the vast majority of such crimes are made by Maroccans, and this shows. "Bus driver robbed late at night", 100% it is a Moroccan.

The main problem is that the established politicians deny the underlying problem and cover it up in a layer of "it is not allowed to discriminate". Something has to be done, and it does not matter if it is done by Wilders, by other politicians, or finally by the public.

Reply to
Rob

here the Netherlands is on position 7 averaging 100, and Morocco is on position 23 averaging 84. and as I explained, the people from Morocco that migrated to the Netherlands were not the best of breed. they were unable to find work in their own country, and it was not work in scientific research they were looking for.

Since the whole idea that some people are inferior to others is so embedded into their religion and culture, they should not have a problem with being treated as inferior themselves.

Reply to
Rob

things

tend to be smarter than stay at homes. People like Richard Lynn make busine ss of measuring low IQs in non-European racial groups, but they tend to sel ect the results they pay attention to. Sadly, there is no such thing as a c ulture-free IQ test (though Raven's progressive matrices come closer than m ost0.

"These numbers came from a work carried out from 2002 to 2006 by Richard Ly nn, a British Professor of Psychology, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish Profess or of Political Science, who conducted IQ studies in more than 80 countries ."

Richard Lynn doesn't compile IQ statistics to get a better understand of ho w IQ's differ from country to country - he mines published IQ figures to pa int a picture in which European are intelligent and non-Europeans aren't. A s I said he (and Tatu Vanhanen) are - to put it kindly - selective in the s tudies they collected and reported on.

Their work is rubbish, and you should have had enough sense to recognise th is. Your failure to do so marks you as a gullible sucker for right-wing pro paganda. You won't be the first with that particular intellectual failing t o post here.

Claimed.

What made you think that? Something Geert Wilders published?

.

If they couldn't find work in their own country, how did they afford the co st of travel to the Netherlands. Did their equally dumb and equally unemplo yed relatives subsidise them? Morocco isn't a rich country - GDP per head i s one sixth of that of the Netherlands. A one-way flight is about six days of average income, but being unemployed in Morocco puts you way below avera ge income.

If they had wanted work in scientific research, they would have come as gra duate students - as some did - though most of the foreign graduate students that I ran into when I worked in Technische Zaken at Nijmegen University w ere from Russia. There are scholarships for people who want to do this.

ur.

ople of the book" and requiring them to be treated them as dhimmis in Musli m states.

You snipped the line

"Since Jews and Christians don't have the same obligation, it's their relig ions that are backward. "

and didn't mark the snip. Other religions value different kinds of bullshit , but text-chopping isn't valued anywhere.

There's a distinction between being correctly indoctrinated (as you probabl y think you've been) and being inferior (which you seem to be). Most people with a religious affiliation appreciate the difference, and realise that f ollowing the "right" religion doesn't make you superior, and certainly won 't let you get away with acting as if you think you are superior.

There are self-satisfied prigs in every community, but Muslims don't seem t o breed an any more of them than any other creed.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

You are like the politicians, when the numbers don't suit you you claim they are false.

No, this is wellknown in the history of worker migration here. The same is true for migrants from Turkey.

Costs were often reimbursed by the companies that were looking for workers. Those also arranged housing etc.

I think religions are backward in general, Jews and Christians are no exception. In my opinion, religion should be phased out and certainly not given any exceptional status as it has today.

Religions are an explanation of things devised by people who did not have other ways of research. All the things they wrote down in their bible or koran or whatever other religious book are just assumptions later proven to be incorrect, but they still cling on to them.

I think it is good to form some cohesive group to share values, but not to base it on acient fixed dogmas.

Reply to
Rob

ote:

them,

it

Getting minority communities riled up enough to riot isn't acceptable beha viour, and flirting with that level of rudeness isn't either.

rity within that minority that behaves much the same as the criminal minori ty within every other social group, but gets more publicity whenever it tra nsgresses.

That says rather more about the police than it does about Moroccan boys. Th e same figures say that 37% of native born Dutch boys have had similar atte ntion.

says that 23% of the Dutch prison population is foreign. Presumably you've found some faked-up statistics that say that half the rest are are allochto nen - not "foreign" for official purposes, but foreign enough to make you a nxious.

The Dutch do import a lot of career criminals from Eastern Europe, and when they get caught they tend to be imprisoned for crimes that attract long se ntences.

Allochtonens don't get well treated by the Dutch education system, which cr eates problems.

As opposed to the native-born Dutch autochtonens who merely take Geert Wikd er seriously - which is pretty anti-social.

Most poverty-stricken societies put more resources into male children than female - males don't die in child-birth, and spend most of their lives cari ng for kids.

It takes a while for traditional habits to get set aside. Once you only nee d 2.3 children per couple to maintain the population, the female role chang es quite dramatically.

Insisting that what you see in newly arrived immigrants from Morocco is wha t you are going to get in the next generation is extremely dumb, but Geert Wilders is preaching to a very dumb audience. Like Donald Trump he needs de plorably ignorant supporters, because his rhetoric doesn't sound convincing to anybody whose had a decent education (which the Dutch system doesn't al ways deliver to the allochtonen.

es don't feed Geert Wilders' (or the local equivalent's) propaganda mill so they don't get as much publicity.

But they know their market and keep on delivering what the punters want.

Reality TV is evidence?

Because it wouldn't get reported if it wasn't. Why on earth would anybody b other robbing a bus-driver late at night anyway? I've had an ov-chipkaart f or cashless travel for years, and while bus-drivers still take money from f oreigners for single trips, they can't take enough in a night to make a bus worth robbing, and you more of less have to dismantle the bus to get your hands on the miserable amounts they do collect.

e he could deliver, and in a country where coalition government is the rule , he still wouldn't be able to deliver if he was part of the government (wh ich is unlikely - the Dutch remember the List Pim Fortuyn and what a bunch of uncooperative psychopaths they were).

.

There isn't much of an underlying problem, and while discrimination isn't a llowed, a great deal of it still goes on.

,

What needs to be done is that this generation of immigrants needs to get in tegrated - just like every generation before them. Geert Wilders is playing on real - but totally irrational - anxieties. It's profitable for him - he gets the attention he craves - but does nothing for anybody else, particul arly the dumb clucks like you who fall for the story.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org wrote: [cut away all "no it isn't true" crap, needless to respond]

There you have it! Only Moroccans are so stupid that they do not understand that. Other people know that it is useless to ask for money because they won't have more than 20 euro. Yet it happens again and again and again.

Now again prove that Moroccans have a high IQ.

Reply to
Rob