EVOLUTION IS COMING!

EVOLUTION IS COMING! What are your success needs?

If you are looking to build a long-term, stable passive income, you need a company that knows how it's done. A company that has a proven successful track record, and above all, a company that is financially secure.

Over the last five years we have built one of the most successful online marketing businesses, which has generated millions in profit for our business partners all over the world. We pay out every four weeks, and in five years we have NEVER been late.

Our experience is also proven, with 10-15 million site visits a month, which places us within the top 2000 most visited web sites on the Internet, according to Alexa.com.

We have a global team of experts working 24 hours a day on your behalf from our offices in the British Virgin Islands, UK, Australia and India to build a solid business future for our affiliates.

With live telephone support, we have real people helping our partners develop their businesses, offering a solution-driven level of personal service.

Using this experience and insider knowledge gives you the chance to turn fun and social networking into an unstoppable 24/7 cash generation business.

You are now one of those revolutionary pioneers to have been given the advantage to a business that encapsulates two of the most exciting phenomena on the Web: Online Games Entertainment and Social Networking.

On the 15th July 2007, at evolution day, these two explosive market sectors will be brought together at the Global Pre-Launch of e-play.

You have advance notice ahead of the official pre-launch.

It was W.C. Fields who once said, "All I ask is for an unfair advantage."

The Internet is the fastest-growing marketplace in the history of the world, but there is an online sector that is growing four times faster than the Internet: the online games market (fun games where players can compete against other players from all around the world and test their skill).

Alex Burmaster, European Internet Analyst (Nielsen//NetRatings), said, "Take the fact that the online games sector is growing at four times the rate of overall Internet growth together with the increasing numbers . online and it is easy to see why companies such as MTV Networks are looking to get a piece of the action."

The online games sector has been identified as the next step in the evolution of online entertainment, and people of all ages, from all over the world, play in their millions.

The market is currently worth $164 USD a second, and in the next 156 weeks is expected to grow to $412 USD a second - of every minute of every day, and growing.

And e-play will give you an online business to claim your slice of that $412 USD a second.

Some would say that is exactly what you have been given; we say you have The First Mover Advantage - you are seeing this information before anyone else on the planet! This advantage cannot be re-visited; once it's gone, it's gone forever! It is going to happen with or without you.

Evolution!

Bugger!

I missed it!

Reply to
Dorfus Dippintush

Don't you hate that!

I prefer Revolutions, at least they keep coming back around :->

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Damm, so did I. Maybe we've devolved instead?

Argusy AKA VK5CRC

Reply to
Argusy

viva la devolution!

Reply to
werdan

Didn't he also say, "There's a sucker born every minute"?

Dan

Reply to
Dan Nelson

Yes, but the birth rate was lower then. :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

And "Children should be served with an apple in their mouth".

Reply to
Terryc

It wasn't W. C. Fields or even P. T. Barnum (who usually gets the credit for it), but one David Hannum who made the 'sucker' quote, according to

Bob Parker

It was a common line from the movies anyway. Even groucho said it.

Reply to
Terryc

That's because it's a good line! If it wasn't true, there wouldn't be any spammers because no-one would believe their scams. :)

Reply to
Bob Parker

26 years after it first started, the Nigerian Bank Scam in all its variants is still going strong. Says something about how many gullible people there are in the world.
Reply to
Mauried