OT: There's a great big huge bleeding gash in Reality

There's a great big huge bleeding gash in Reality

And it's bleeding people.

--
Thanks!
Rich

What, it took you this long to notice that we are constructs in gOD's virtual reality game? We are simply toys to 'the creator'. Occasionally, our thin, computer generated personalities are taken control of by him, and he plays our character for his own amusement, wreaking sublime havoc and destruction, or creating elegant virtual structures of joy. When it ends, we are designed to think it was our own doing.

Our muse is a 10 year old boy, playing with a new toy on christmas day. Sadly, I believe dinner time is approaching, and his mommy is going to make him turn us off and go eat turkey... I hope he remembers to save his game...

--
Regards,
  Bob Monsen

If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has
so much as to be out of danger?
                                  Thomas Henry Huxley, 1877
Reply to
Bob Monsen

Wow Bob, that was really beautiful ......

"Our muse is a 10 year old boy, playing with a new toy on christmas day. Sadly, I believe dinner time is approaching, and his mommy is going to make him turn us off and go eat turkey... I hope he remembers to save his game... "

Reply to
Rock

It's called 'Iraq'

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at Neopax

Yeah, man, like.. cosmic...

Reply to
JohnM

[snip]

You are absolutely correct! Refreshing to see some intelligence around here ;-)

...Jim Thompson

s:

Here's more: Don't elect former C students to high public office. They don't have what it takes--especially when things get tough.

Reply to
JeffM

Things I have learned from watching the news on TV during the last 2 weeks:

The hurricane was President Bush's fault

The hurricane only hit black families' property

New Orleans was devastated and no other city was affected by the hurricane

Mississippi is reported to have a tree blown down

New Orleans has no white people

The mayor of New Orleans and the governor of Louisana should not be blamed for their failure to order timely evacuations

The hurricane blew a limb off a tree in the yard of an Alabama resident

When you are hungry after a hurricane, steal a big screen TV and shoot at emergency helicopters and vehicles

The hurricane did 23 billion dollars in improvements to New Orleans. Now the city is free of welfare, looters and gangs and they are in your city

White folks don't make good news stories

Don't give thanks to the thousands that came to help rescue you, instead bitch because the government hasn't given you a debit card yet

Only black family members got separated in the hurricane rescue efforts

Ignore warnings to evacuate and the white folks will come get you and give you money for being stupid

The federal government should be able to restore any disaster situation to better than before within 48 hours

Reply to
±© Flipper Mike ®

-- ?

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Good--because if your talking about Dubya, he wasn't. He didn't fly a fighter; he flew an obsolete interceptor. His "mission" was to intercept Soviet bombers near the Rio Grande. Complete nonsense. "Champagne Squadron".

It would be better right now to have a guy as Commander-in-Chief who has actually been shot at.

Reply to
JeffM

Hi there; I am not anonymous. The good old USA has become the laughing stock of the entire world - guess why. In the past several years I have noticed that Americans abroad are starting to sound like Canadians. They all start their conservations with "Hi, I'm sorry, I am an American ."

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Davey

Or one who actually shot himself ....................

Reply to
SteveB

Another stupid anonymous interloper.

--
  Keith
Reply to

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:29:16 GMT, in sci.electronics.design ±© Flipper Mike ®³ wrote

subtle email address

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

So you'd rather elect those who flunked out of *divinity* school, than those who have degrees from Yale and Harvard. Of course I wnot mention having been a fighter pilot, instead of a photographer with his personal body guard.

--
  Keith
Reply to

weeks:

I'll second that... with one exception..

the biggest disaster to hit the US in the last 4 years is not hurricanes.. it's bush.. :0

Reply to
TheDoc

Successfully, or unsuccessfully shot at?

Reply to
Ralph Barone

And the metal content is??????

weeks:

city

Reply to
Tom Miller

I read in sci.electronics.design that JeffM wrote (in ) about 'There's a great big huge bleeding gash in Reality', on Thu, 29 Sep 2005:

Preferably recently; it concentrates the mind on essentials. (;-)

John Woodgate

At first I thought it'd be pretty hard to have a guy who has been successfully shot at as Commander-in-Chief, but hit doesn't necessarily mean killed, sure enough.

However, if in some places the dead count heavily in elections, why shouldn't they serve in office as well?

Then again, been to the BMV lately? Maybe they do. :)

Reply to
John Husvar