How do I generate a Resolution V Fractional Factorial Design Array?

I am trying to generate a fractional factorial design array and am having trouble generating a set that satisfies the degrees of freedom required and can be analyzed using ANOVA. I want to be able to analyze main effects and 2-factor effects from the design. I want a resolution V design array.

Here is a summary of my constraints: =B7 I want to use a fractional factorial design =B7 The number of factors I have is variable =B7 The number of levels for each factor is variable =B7 I want to determine main effects and 2-factor interactions =B7 I need a resolution V design array

Currently, I am using the IPO (In Parameter Order) test generation method. I believe that this method is not giving me enough degrees of freedom in the design array. I am using the IPO method to perform horizontal growth and then vertical growth for every factor. It guarantees that all pairs will appear once in the design array. The problem with this method is that main effects are being aliased with

2-factor effects.

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Reply to
ggroups.anoop