OT: The War on Terror is Lost!

Found on Internet (so it must be true, right? ;-) )

"Washington, DC., 7/12/07: A White House insider has told a secret congressional committee that President Bush believes his 'War On Terror' to be lost, but does not dare to say so publicly. "If he did, Halliburton's Corrupt Bastards would stand to lose a great deal of money and he's afraid Cheney might have him taken out." the unidentified informer said. "The president is really between a rock and a hard place these days. He's the dummy that's being set up to take the fall."" --

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

The brits have changed their warning status

'underpants'-20070701251/

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

That's terror-ible... :P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Just to continue the gossip, somehow I already knew it 6 years ago ... but some guys got rich in between, and some other died.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

We lost a lot more than the so-called "war" on terror with the corrupt Cheney/Bush administration.

If Congress actually worked, we'd be watching Bush and Cheney defending themselves against charges of treason or witnessing their execution.

Newsgroups
default

Some people are too stupid to design electronics.

--
  Keith
Reply to

My electrons are not working right.. What do I do? :P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

I'm trying to figure out who is more ignorant, "Richard the..." or "default" ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Nothing, it's normal.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

both have severe cases of BDS. Bush Derangement Syndrome.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

True. The bigger problem is people too stupid to lead being in government.

Never defend a losing position . . . admit you were wrong, and move on.

Newsgroups
default

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

If they could do that, they wouldn't be in politics.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

This is the era of "failing upward" and for this we will pay a dear price.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Easy, buster, watch it. I resemble that remark.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

"Richard The Dreaded Libertarian" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@example.net...

Well, being allied with Major sponsors and formentors of terrorism, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan is perhaps not the best position to begin with! Secondly, the ill founded *belief* in Democracy as the bringer of civilisation to barbarian tribespeople is certain doom: As we all know from good ole Europe, Democracy comes *after* civilisation, which comes *after* one tribe succeeds in wiping the other out!

Like signing up with the Medellin cartel for the "War on Drugs" ... oh ... Olliver North did that. Lost that "war" too.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

?? "war on terror lost" ?? Excuse me, but war *is* terror!

Reply to
Robert Baer

On Jul 15, 8:10 am, Robert Baer wrote: [....]

No, war is hell.

Reply to
MooseFET

"Robert Baer" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

What "war"??? Korea, Iwo Jima, Dresden, Hamburg, The Falaise Pocket THAT is war!!!

Prancing about in front of TeeVee crews with the enemy people the army is supposed to destroy with extreme prejudice is something else - i don't know the term, beacuse it is an entirely new concept in armed conflict, to win by looking nice on the media surface - futile (at best).

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

meddelelsenews: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

It is just part of the common misuse of the word "war". We have a war of poverty and a war on drugs and now a war on terror. Soon we will have a war on limerance and boredom. This misuse of the word "war" will continue until the word becomes useless unless we do something to stop it. This is happening to many word in the english language. We need a war on the misuse of words.

Reply to
MooseFET