OT: The 'Daily Mail' Newspaper in the UK ...

A few loon posts about the UK refer to events published in the ragsheet called 'the daily mail' - in my view an odious right wing publication run by troublesome miscreants.

Their slanted 'journalism' garbage intended to politically polarise mostly conservative supporters of 'middle england' and breed more civil and european hate is unfortunately making worldwide internet waves across their frequently blogged and quoted web links, and giving the impression that the UK is going loon big time. It is not.

The sensible are still here in the UK. Come and visit us ;-)

--
Adrian C
Reply to

Hatred of the current batch of politicans is justified. If more hate results in them being voted out of office then that is a good thing.

British economic policy is insane.

Acording to a 2006 report, 9.1% of the people who were born in Britain have chosen to emigrate. They are the sensible people. What sensible productive working person wants to stay and have their earnings taken in tax or devalued to pay off the countrys massive debts? The way the UK has been run is unsustainable and we are just seeing the beginning of the resulting pain.

Bob

Reply to
bob9

Adrian;

1) Are you near enough to the daily mail to get a microfiche copy of a (bogus) article published on or about August 18, 1991? It is not available on line. 2) Was/is there a columnist named Bob Graham from that era?

Contact me directly thanks

Adrian C wrote:

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo  ;-P
Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

A nice job of shooting the messenger. At least it reports everything the BBC hushes up "for our own good".

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Hey, thanks. You have sent us some really great talent.

John