OT:Stupid Electronics Jokes I Made Up Part 3

What do you call an electronics engineer who drank too much coffee? Wired.

Why do some designers have trouble at high frequencies? Cause it Hertz too much.

The hero (an electronics designer) is forced to defuse a bomb to save everyone. He gets to work. Snips connections to pin 3 and 4 on IC3 and grounds them. Connects a wire from terminal 3 to terminal 10. Connects a battery between pins 2 and 9 on IC4. Bypasses resistor R10. Connects a current source inline with R18. Connects a pulse generator to pin 5 on IC 4. Nothing happens. People are in a panic. 'Oh silly me. I forgot to set a test point before running the simulation.'

Why should transformers wear diapers? Cause of the leakage inductance.

I named my dog Megahertz. How does he bark? 'RF! RF!'.

What electronic part never gets ripe? Green banana plugs.

Where do electrons shop? At Power Supply.

The electronics engineer touched a bare wire 'Ouch!' Then he touched another bare wire 'Ouch!' These were very pointy wires.

An electronics designer was found dead at his bench. He had no pulse.

How do electrons return from a vacation? By ground plane.

Why do women marry electronic designers? Cause of the magnetism.

Reply to
D from BC
  • How do you recognize the misfit electronics engineer in the Yoga class?

Is the one which, when every else is buzzing "Ohmmmmm", is saying "Kirchofffff"...

-- Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

-- Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

Buzz.

You mean trouble screwing at high frequencies? Because they roll off too soon.

Reply to
J.A. Legris

groan.... :)

What do black electronics designers call each other? Ohmies.

Reply to
D from BC

ow.. :( :)

Reply to