OT: Stop Suicide Bombers

Of course I'm insane, relative to most of society. "Are you a witch?" "No." "Prove it!" ;-)

I disagree with Jim Thompson on his politics, so therefore I _MUST_ be insane, in his mind. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to live with himself inside his own skin.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

"Reg"? Don't you mean "Michael"?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Yes, it's the eternal battle between Good and Evil, and in 1985, God realized that the Evil was Him, and decided to change his tune. Unfortunately, a lot of Evil got imprinted in creation, so that still needs to be sorted out - but the way to avoid the Evil is to just undeny the Good in you, because it is foreordained that Free Will will win this time.

Cheers! Rich

--
For further information, please visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to

So boil them in pig lard before killing them.

--
  Keith
Reply to

An eye for an eye is not going somewhere because the other party always wants to take a bigger eye. Sometimes I wonder whether hitler killed most of the sensible jews and we got stuck with the grazy ones. Meanwhile we are stuck with high oil prices because of them.

--
Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

It was probably nail varnish remover to extract acetone - I think one of the explosives mentioned may have been acetone peroxide.

Reply to
ian field

Q: Why do French warships have glass bottoms?

A: So they can see the rest of their fleet!

Reply to
ian field

Does this apply to the rude, arrogant and ignorant French tourists that I meet here in Florida on a regular basis, as well?

I've met plenty of "African Americans", but none that would be really worthy of that line. There are good and bad people in every country, race, and group. Its the trash tyhat you remeber, becasue they love to piss everone off.

Set up whatever blows up your skirt.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

So this does not apply to French people? Contradictions everywhere...

Would like to see you telling that phrase aloud in any pub in Scotland. The outcome would be - interesting :-D

F'up set.

Michael

Reply to
Michael

OK. Fuck Israel.

Silly bastards, I'm with Fred on this one. Of all the groups in this world, they ought to know better.

I love that lyric from Amused to Death (R. Waters):

"The germans kill the jews, and the jews kill the arabs and the arabs kil the hostages and that is the news. Is it any wonder that the monkey's confused"

It was interesting to read in R. Fisks "The great war for civilisation" that the grand mufti of lebanon enlisted the aid of A. Hitler during WWII, in order to secure a palestinian state. Perhaps thats why Israel wants them all dead; surely the land grab cant be the sole reason.

As an aside, I find it hard to distinguish between ultra-orthodox jews, radical wahaabist muslims and right-wing fundamentalist christians. Apart from their hair.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Its simple. Always carry your own bomb with you. The probability that two people will be in the same location with bombs is vanishingly small.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ At some point it becomes necessary to behead all the architects and begin construction. -- Abi-Bar-Shim (Project Mgr. - Great Pyramid)

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

that

belief

So, do you really believe the mantra of "our leaders" that we have to respect the taboos of some random religion in faraway countries because we "migh insult" and might "incite more violence"??

That is submission, in my book, as well as stupid: Whatever shall we do once the hindus, head-hunters, pagans and sheep-shaggers starts to demand the same level of "respect" for their customs?

Exactly - and this begs the question of what benefit there is in being involved with a culture that create and nurture such values??

I.M.O: Let them go their own way; time and circumstance will sort them out!

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

What state of absolute bliss - much of the world knows Islam entirely too well!

That is the fairy-tale most often pushed by people burying their head in the sand for so long that they run out of oxygen: Islam has always preferred violence as the first and last resort to achieve dominance - but inevitably failing when running out of loot; in this century Oil. European leaders like things to be different *this time* so they seek out "leaders" that show them the Middle East that the west *would like*, rather than what *really is*.

What "really is", is that the Middle East has totally failed to evolve and is now dependent on Oil revenue to sustain a population that is increasing at about 5% p/a while places like Saudi is pumping more and more water; currently 30%, AFAIK. That is an immense catastrophy happening and continuing to happen because "western leaders" prefers status quo for just one more election period rather than bracing for impact.

On top of that a significant portion of the worlds muslims really *do* hate the west, they hate western decadent culture intruding on them and they especially hate that they amount to nothing in the distribution of power in the world, effectively participating in a game that they cannot win without eventually loosing their culture. They are cornered and they know that their children will have a worse life than themselves - *any* culture in that place comes out fighting.

It naturally does not help that the oil-dependency of the west causes us to fund and protect some of the very worst regimes on the planet!

Bin Laden & C.o. wants change and tries to bring it about in the proscribed way, which is why he is so popular in the european ghettos and in the arab street.

I.M.O.:

Life would be better if we actively reduced our oil dependency and then went our seperate ways - let fall what cannot stand (or maybe it can - we never tried).

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Isnt the real problem that in the west, tolerate (= put up with despite thinking its entirely shit) has somehow metamorphosised into "respect". I have no respect for Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, Tarot cards or healing crystals. I'm prepared to tolerate others beliefs in these things (as long as they dont try to foist them upon me, directly or indirectly), but respect them? no way!

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Funnily enough, the US could do this if it wanted to, but it doesnt want to. betcha that has to do with the money that oil (and probably "defense") companies make.

Its what I think they (and we) should do. Let the mad ragheads keep their stinking oil, and revert to 600AD if they so choose.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Keep it that way: It is not a face one would like within striking distance of one's sensitive parts ;-))

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen