OT: Stop Suicide Bombers

Creative idea, but possibly untrue:

"...according to Raeed Tayeh of the American Muslim Association in North America, the notion that a Muslim would be denied entrance to heaven for touching a pig is "ridiculous." "

Reply to
mrdarrett

.........fill the anti-riot water canon with pig blood!

Reply to
ian field

Money doesn't seem that important - the British tube train bombers made their explosive on a shoestring using bleach bog cleaner and suchlike!

Reply to
ian field

Q: Why do French people smell?

A: So blind people can hate them too......

Reply to
ian field

Bwahahahahaha! ROTFLMAO!

...Jim Thompson

Is it true that their army is trained to march with their hands in the air?

Don Kansas City

Reply to
eromlignod

"at ease" means "heads in the sand"!

Reply to
ian field

Islam, like most other religions, contain loopholes for those killed in the fighting of a holy war.

Ban the bomb.  Save the world for conventional warfare.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

[snip]

Trained dogs.

c (velocity of light in a vacuum) = 1.8x10^12 furlongs per fortnight
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

And didn't I read somewhere that they were considering removing the colors red and blue from their flag?

Don Kansas City

Reply to
eromlignod

They will need to eat, a shelter and so on which all cost money. Wasn't it one them which bought for hundreds of pounds worth of perfume to extract the alcohol?

--
Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

Not too long ago someone on ABSE posted a photo of a toilet roll printed as the French tricolour - it seems the makers of plain bogroll are ahead of the competition!

Reply to
ian field

"eromlignod" wrote in news:1150912357.328750.158280 @u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

If it is like you wrote, you would be still paying taxes to your beloved British Empire.

'nuff said.

Michael

Reply to
Michael

I still have a roll of toilet paper with Maggie Thatcher's face on every sheet, still in it's original wrapping

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Nonsense. The US would have achieved independence anyway...just like most of the former British Empire. Besides, I think we have more than repaid France for the modest amount of assistance we might have received 230 years ago.

Don Kansas City

Reply to
eromlignod

They have it wrong about the virgins. When Al-Zarqawi went to heaven he was met by George Washington and Thomas Jefferson who took turns beating him up and told him the word was Virginians, not virgins.

-Bill

Reply to
wrongaddress

ROTFLMAO!

...Jim Thompson

Of course! boil the corpse in lard! Publicly, and announce that that will be the fate of the remains of terrorists. Or, very ostentatiously pick up the remains, run them through a meat and bone grinder, and feed them to pigs along with the rest of their slop.

"Suicide bomb us, and we'll turn you into pig shit!"

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich, but drunk

Well, there's the "pro-life" crowd, which is obviously the opposite, who have killed people bombing medical clinics. They didn't say what religion they are, but I'm pretty sure they'd all claim to be "christians".

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich, but drunk

Elect a sane president, who won't go on planetary crusades, pissing off everybody in the world.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria