OT: Stop Suicide Bombers

Well, dogs have a superlative sense of smell...

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

This is just so stupid it's not even funny. If you need alcohol, go to the drug store and pick up some 70% isopropyl, or the liquor store and pick up some 40% ethanol. If the liquor stores in your area carry "Everclear", that's closer to 95% ethanol, which, as it happens, if it's mixed right, goes down real smooth, and makes you sing. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Probably because the rest of the World hates the insane US ruling class, much as most sane Americans do.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Are "French" jokes the new politically correct version of Nigger jokes, and Cripple jokes, and Retarded jokes, and like that?

Have you ever met a French person? Oddly, most of the n****rs I've met have had very light skin - they could only distinguish themselves by making huge amounts of terribly obnoxious noise. And the stupid pants hanging on their ass with either underpants or buttcrack sticking out.

I don't like skinheads very much, either.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

The ones in London have not been very silent, excommunicating radicals from the mosques and forming queues to help the police after the London attack. Allthougth the danger in ousting radicals is that in isolation they become more dangourous. The Al Quada hotbed in Afghanistan was captained by outcasts from countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iran. Muslim extremists are a greater threat to Arab governments than western ones.

Saddam Husein kept the radicals locked up in the notourious Abu Ghraib, and released them just before the invasion......he knew what he was doing, guess where all the terrorists in Iraq came from :-/

But generally to no greater extent or peril than evangilistic christians.

If western efforts were really focussed on the radicals, rather than other interests, then they could expect a lot more co-operation from the islamic world in general, and stamp out the extremists. At the start of the Afghanistan war Pakistan was very collaborative, they hped finally to be able to clean up the ungovernable Pakistan/Afghan border. But the invasion stopped at Kabul, and everybody was yanked off to a sideshow in Iraq. Recently efforts have been stepped up to move into south east Afghanistan, but in the intervening time 3 ordinary boys from northen england made a trip there to discover their roots, fell into the hands of the radicals, and went back to the UK as suicide bombers.

At the end of the day the west should aim at embracing mainstream islam movements and help them to eliminate the space for the radicals.

Reply to
Roger

That's true, but we like to think that most Christians are Baptists and Methodists whilst most Muslims are fundamentalists.

In reality there are so many Muslims in the world that even if only a small percentage were hell bent on terroristic domination of the world than we would allready be well down the road to armageddon.

Reply to
Roger

Er, well, liquor is prohibited in most Muslim countries.

I don't know about industrial ethanol. Probably not.

Ethanol is cheap any way you cut it, bought or brewed, anyway.

Tim

"Rich Grise, Pla>>

Reply to
Tim Williams

(I think your disenfranchised license may be up for renewal)

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

Reg is senile, and Rich IS insane.

...Jim Thompson

"Luhan" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

These suicide bombers are recruited in Islamic mosques,where radical imams teach martyrdom is a path to Paradise. IMO,TV ads aren't going to do it.

Also,consider that the TV stations in those lands are controlled by the "governments".

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

"eromlignod" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

The bleeding-heart liberals would decry that as disrespecting their religion. Note how they make a huge deal about Western "abuses",yet have little to say about the Islamic terrorists beheading,mutilating,and booby-trapping our troops.any report quickly dies out,but the Mainstream media repeats the Western "abuses",even LYING about them.(Korans being flushed down toilets,etc.)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

That is a basic tenet of Islam. It's in the Koran. Convert,submit and pay the Jizya,or die.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

"eromlignod" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Perhaps not,considering the resources of the US.

AMEN.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

feed the corpses to pigs, video it and release it on the internet. fake or real, it matters not.

the real issue is that suicide bombers are a renewable resource. just like foetuses.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

be nice. They have had at least one military victory in the last 200 years - they single-handedly defeated a greenpeace vessel, and killed an entire photographer. And then got caught by the NZ police :)

Vive La Greenpeace Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

You're way too brainwashed by western propaganda to have a clue- that type of imagery will be received as a great insult to a religious belief and will only incite more violence. The suicide bombers are revered as martyrs and their actions set an example for others to follow. Your little tinsel-town cartoon pales in concept to the Roman practice of feeding the Christians to the lions in a public circus, and we see how well that worked- as the majority of the free west is now Christian-

2000 years later. The Israeli practice is to identify the bomber remains and then go after his/her family, demolishing their home, and possibly killing all the family members with a rocket attack. You're going to see a lot more bloodshed in the coming years and it will be coming here.
Reply to
Fred Bloggs

No - there is, of course, already a Fatwa out on that: Nothing that happens to the body after death matters because the soul has already departed.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Let's hear it for the Israelis !!

...Jim Thompson

My brain has never been washed; I have the dirty mind to prove it.

by western propaganda to have a clue- that

We have the technology for mass media production. It would obviously take a lot of input from the Islamic perspective to know how to craft our messages.

The suicide bombers are revered as

Now you are confusing violence with media messages. The Romans used violence, that did not work; the Catholic Church used propaganda, effective for many years in covering their brutality.

The Israeli practice is to identify the bomber remains

Their reaction is understandable, but it has not seem to stop the attacks.

You're going to see

Yes, very possibly, and when it makes a dent in the 800+ people we kill on our hiways every week, get back to me.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns97E9CB6314084jyanikkuanet@129.250.170.85:

[snip]

Believing to have paid off a debt (you can always believe) to somebody is no reason to think, that one can be in the position to behave like an ill- bred five year old brat (being the case for some posters here).

Bashing [insert you favourite target here] seems to be very popular these times. The likeness of the current french bashing to the 'good old Nigger jokes' provides some good insight on the people telling them.

This is now totally OT here, so I propose a f'up to soc.culture french for this part of the thread where these kind of derails happen all the time.

Michael

Reply to
Michael