OT: Sort of funny

The actual pattern is often to give away great wealth.

Do you think that all companies and industries should be small? I think Mao tried that and killed many million people.

Founders have stock, and if their company gets big, that stock is theoretically worth a lot. Successful companies make stuff and create productive jobs. Big enterprises created most of the stuff we now enjoy.

A successful private enterprise usually enriches the general population, it doesn't deprive it. Jealousy is not a basis for sound economics.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Bitrex's mythology just doesn't make sense. Assume you're successful. Provided you're not a politician, how did your success deprive others, much less give you joy in 'depriving' them?

bitrex hasn't thought this through.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

I guess you could sell cigarettes or iPhones or something.