OT: Sorry, politics, but funny!

Michele Bachmann submits to a corndog:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I think this is when she got Bill Clinton's support :-).

Reply to
Dennis

Yes, but did she "radically" submit to that corndog? ;)

Great photo, by the way! I don't know what is creepier - seeing Bachman hog a corndog, or that weird little fella in the lower left. Proabably a PAC member.

I wonder if Bachman sonogramed that corndog first?

Reply to
mpm

There is also a photo of her husband eating a corn dog. I'm not saying anything else, but I don't have to.

Now Christie, I bet he could do a corn dog justice.

Reply to
miso