OT: So whats the final goal?

This is quite prophetic but he doesn't talk about the final goal. (simply to take over?)

Reply to
bob.jones5400

That is exactly how he described "normalization", the 4th and last step.

Gunner would get a kick out of this one.

--=20 Transmitted with recycled bits. Damnly my frank, I don't give a dear

Reply to
JosephKK

How about if instead of the editorial content in the subtitles, they just showed his actual words?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria