Final Call for Sofa Designs

This is the absolute last time for the final call for sofa designs in preparation for definately the last ever sale that will ever be made for submitted designs. Save up to 300%, pay no deposit and register for free. No interest credit terms available, end date 12th February 2007.

This is the absolute last time for the final call for sofa designs in preparation for definately the last ever sale that will ever be made for submitted designs. Save up to 400%, pay no deposit and register for free. No interest credit terms available, end date 12th March 2007.

This is the absolute last time for the final call for sofa designs in preparation for definately the last ever sale that will ever be made for submitted designs. Save up to 500%, pay no deposit and register for free. No interest credit terms available, end date 12th April 2007.

Welcome to the last ever opportunity for your chance to register to Chinky Schiesters are Us. Fuck big Brother and Fuck the Indians. Before the planet goes open season on your papers we have a last one time offer to register your papers for the International Conference of Shite.

This is absolutely your last chance to have your paper reviewed by someone who does not know who the f*ck you or we are and that's not a problem. Write a paper, deliver it to us, along with your one time registration fee (credit cards only) and we will not deliver it to that bloke in the wheelchair.

Bonus offer, although this is a one time offer. Sign up to our offer and we will give you the opportunity for mutliply recurring charges to your credit card without you having to tick the box. Avoid having to read newsgroups to find out when the next absolutely final final no questions asked, tell no lies, call for final papers are.

Keep ahead of the game we can resubmit your final sofa design whilst billing you for each absolutely final final submission multiple times each month, week or day.

Join our affiliate scheme. Just copy this message and get a gmail. Use Google and reach your target audience. Use Google Blog and get your own webspace to deliver our message.

Terms and conditions apply. Your house/spouse/children may be at risk if we turn up on the doorstep. Things can go up and down. If you lose the lot then you can reapply with even more favorable conditions (subject to medical examination). Savings of up to 500% based on average term multiplier of unit BTHrs available from leftover rain subject to evaporation as determined by highest price in fictionedom........

To claim your gift of value up to $23,000,000 apply now. This is your final chance.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Sorry, Genome. You failed... gag was so lengthy I was able to swallow coffee properly ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Okay:

Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel