OT: Silica gel additives

Those sources are out of reach for me and, even if they weren't, I wouldn't buy them at that price. $9.14 would buy a helluva lot more raw gel than 40 gm. And it doesn't have to look cute, but the pictures give me an idea of how to make simple but effective containers. Thanks again.

Reply to
Pimpom

No, silica gel cat litter is made of silica gel.

John

Reply to
jrwalliker

I've seen ads of silica gel cat litter.