OT: SARAH PALIN DUMBER THAN A ROCK

OH MY GOD, no wonder McCain is dropping in the polls:

It's SO bad, that all Tina Fey had to do was copy verbatim what Palin said, and it was hilarious.

What's NOT hilarious, is the thought of this true barbie doll getting a heart beat away from the Presidency. At first I thought McCain was brilliant choosing her, but now that we are seeing who she really is, it's downright scary. Almost comical. A political Farce really. Is this what the USA has been reduced to?

In fact, even the more intelligent Republicans can now see how bad of a choice she is as a running mate.

My god, even her incredible beauty is NOT going to save her come the debate this Thursday.

She is GORGEOUS physically. No argument there. And she no doubt loves America. But let's get serious here......there is no way she's gonna be fit for the white house.

For the Love of Sweet Jesus, PLEASE vote for Obama.

Reply to
Paul

All she needs is a "wardrobe malfunction" and Biden is sunk.

Reply to
Ed Edelenbos

=_NextPart_000_01B2_01C921B4.56B60890 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

NO ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Reply to
Don Lewis

The debate this week will be fun.

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to snipped-for-privacy@netfront.net --

Reply to
DavidW

I've already got my loudhailer fired up and am ready to laugh at and boo her all the way back to joo_know.

Reply to
Dave Hazelwood

The set up seems to be to declare Sarah Palin the winner if she speaks in English.

--
Cheers,

vc
Reply to
Vari L. Cinicke

Well said.

hans

Reply to
hans

She, (Palin) should just bring a piece of whale blubber with her to the debates and start munching on it whenever she can't come up with a meanigful response to the questions.

I'm certain that would net her far more votes overall.

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

the Americans do seem to have an awful lot of trouble trying to find presidential and VP candidates with basic English skills.

Reply to
Iceberg

Well, three out of four isn't bad. Actually, Palin's English skills don't seem to be below par, she's simply unprepared to answer questions regarding her proposed position.

Reply to
Jenn

I would agree with that assessment. I don't think she is stupid, but she is clearly out of her element as a VP candidate.

Reply to
jdeluise

We certainly does.

Ed Maier

Reply to
Ed Maier

YART!

Yet Another Retarded Twit.

Reply to
The Great Attractor

xt -

Bulllshit. Bush is so adept at the English language that he can create new words anytime he can't think of the correct word. "The Decider" can probably even do it in Spanish too. But I can't verify that.

VP Cheney probably knows more four letter words than any other VP in History.

Reply to
Shy Picker

He's also #1 at shooting people in the face and calling them "collateral" damage while duck hunting.

Reply to
Dave Hazelwood

Don't fret it. So do the English.

Pete

Reply to
anything

I get the impression Palin isn't prepared to answer any questions, full stop...shit! In Americanese that's period, isn't it?

Pete

Reply to
anything

Yes, as in, "I refuse to make any menstruation jokes, Period!" ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Newsgroup Wacko

"Paul" skrev i meddelelsen news: snipped-for-privacy@25g2000prz.googlegroups.com...

Doesn't matter!! The US is standing in the same place as Russia did in 1998.

Whoever becomes president will be made to look like an imcompetent clown playing whack-a-frog on one crisis after another for the next 4-10 years. Might as well have a clown who is easy on the eye too, no??

Reply to
Frithiof Jensen

Better to have someone who recognizes a frog than someone who thinks humans and dinosaurs walked the earth together.

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar