brushes, etc.

laundry room. Ran

We opted for

much. It

1/4";

be 5

=A0I've

and

I bet that will have unexpected consequences. Think about drilling the hole in the shoulder of the bottle.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

R/Ounit under kitchen sink...

t's a nightmare

tank portion? I

the cabinets do a

s, etc.

y room. Ran

We opted for

much. It

4";

e 5

I've

and

You know that the bottle (in a water cooler/heater) is inverted, right? I was thinking about dripping directly into the cooler/heater, but it might be difficult to stop leaking.

Reply to
linnix

yeah it's inverted and air pressure outside the bottle versus a partial vacuum above the water in the bottle keeps the water in, if you puncture the bottle the vacuum will be lost and all the water will leak out.

They do make refillable reservoirs for water coolers with float valves at the outlet end, but the one we had at work only lasted a few months before making a puddle on the carpet.

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to