OT: Property Right

This guy is LEGENDARY in northern California. Even the Manager of a huge

1200 unit complex downtwon San Jose, CA said, "Yeah, Rothbard is awesome."

I've seen him representing a Defendant take an eviction proceeding and drag it out to more than 90 days! And the correlary as Plaintiff put a guy out in exactly 30 days, as set by California rental laws. not one day more. He makes EVERYONE dot their i's and cross their t's. If an attorney misses something he often makes them start over!

Todd Rothbard 408 244 4200

Reply to
RobertMacy

"

Well, i don't think he would want to do Vegas. I can fight defendants and their lawyers. But the court said I have to serve notice and wait 5 days, file complaint (and told me to efile under the wrong code, reject it and st arted over) and wait several days. Filed Order to Show Cause (another few days with missing space for judge's signature). They didn't tell me why, j ust reject the package and I eventually figure it out. With all the paper filed, wait 40 days for hearing.

In Farnow v Department 1 of Eighth Judicial District, 64 Nev. 109, 126, 178 P.2d 371, 379 the Nevada Supreme Court stated:

We do not believe to be constitutional any procedure so speedy, summary and drastic as to enable a landlord to dispossess a tenant without first s howing, by competent, relevant and material evidence, at a hearing, judicia lly, fairly and impartially conducted, the existence of sufficient facts to establish, at least prima facie, the clear right to the immediate possessi on of the property involved.

I want to ask the Supreme Court how speedy is the actual process.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

How's that ass of yours feeling? Was that a size 12 or 15 stuck up there!

Gotta love those free loaders. Don't worry the system is falling apart anyway and when the gov can't pay their people and local police get no income, you'll be free to protect your things as you see fit I guess!

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.