OT: Politics, but an amusing read

OT: Politics, but an amusing read...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | #BringBackOurBalls

It's certainly amusing, but Jim Thompson probably doesn't find the anti-Obama rhetoric quite as comical as most observers would.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Kasparov, who vehemently opposes Putin, and the WSJ can hardly be considered 'credible sources' when it comes to bashing Putin.

'Putin' (but of course we are speaking here of the Russian government as a whole) was forced to act in Georgia because the US' Al-Qaeda was making a mess in there, and he was forced to act in Ukraine because the US was making a mess there also. Having pumped 5 billion dollars in overturning the democratically elected government and trying to take Crimea away from Russia in order to get the Russian fleet removed there, which by the way had a contract with Ukraine to be there 'for always', and in the process breaking the promise that NATO would not advanced eastward. Something of what a US diplomat would later call 'a promise that only a fool would believe'.

The US, which almost caused a nuclear war with the USSR over nuclear arms shipped to Cuba, which by the way was nothing more than USSR's response to the US shipping the same kind of weapons to Turkey, is playing a very dangerous geopolitical game in order to gain and keep its dominance of the world, and is dangerously close to igniting a WW III.

Obama almost did that in Syria after his 'red line' was crossed, not by the Syrian government but by the US backed 'rebels'.

Now good luck with your cognitive dissonance in trying to understand how things work in the real the world. Just remember that I kept very polite while writing down my political opinion, so please try to keep your responses polite also and to the point.

Thanks, joe

Reply to
joe hey

Aha, a "progressive" in our midst >:-} ...Jim Thompson

On 02 Oct 2015 02:03:03 GMT, joe hey Gave us:

The point is that you are a know nothing total retard.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno