Amusing yet true.

It's just Dave ranting. (I'm not saying he's wrong)

--
umop apisdn
Reply to

Yep, and anybody can buy good ones for $5 from many computer shops who work on tiny margins JB and HN wouldn't dream of. You didn't do your client a favour by going to JBHiFi for one! I did the exact opposite when I installed a friends TV, I took the cables JB sold them back and swapped them for a BluRay player at almost no extra cost, (that's how silly their pricing is) then bought the same quality cables elsewhere. Result, very happy friend who only had a DVD player prior to that.

Trevor.

Reply to
Trevor

TW's post you're replying to never made it the server I'm using... a little odd, that.

Reply to
Jeßus

Well, it was amusing :)

Reply to
Jeßus

Considering how dear DSE is, that's saying something!

They don't employ engineers as salesmen that's for sure. I just nod and smile, not worth arguing with them because they'd never understand.

Their sound bars sound OK, but are hellishly overpriced IMO (like everything Bose makes). You can buy any number of powered monitors that sound better for less money.

Trevor.

Reply to
Trevor

Can you name a few please?

Reply to
Gordon Levi

OK, maybe they have one I'm not aware of but I don't like sound bars anyway myself. I never said any of the other makes of sound bars were any better. If you only watch the news they are fine I guess.

Trevor.

Reply to
Trevor