OT: Openly Confrontational Government

"The top White House economic adviser is warning against what he calls "playing chicken" with the need to raise the nation's debt ceiling.

"For some conservatives, refusing to raise the limit on the federal debt would be a tactic to force the government into cutting spending.

The US national debt is ~ $13.9 trillion. How deep do they want to dig the damn hole?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

Deeper.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

As deep as they can, the objective is to put everyone who works so deeply in debt that they, and their children will never, ever see the light of freedom again.

Reply to
PeterD

Let's not get paranoid, it isn't as if *this* can happen here:

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

MLF > =A0 Let's not get paranoid, it isn't as if *this* can happen here:

Hey! That was SARCASM!

Reply to
Greegor

Hey! You're a nederlander RETARD!

No news here. We have known that about you for over a year now.

Still too pussified to post the address and name, boy?

Do I have to issue the details one at a time as I find them?

What are you going to do then, when I take a vacation to that country and then come HUNT YOU DOWN so we can have that little talk I mentioned?

Bwuahahahahahahahaha! You're such a retarded f*ck. and a pussy.

Post it, pussy.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

MLF > =A0 Let's not get paranoid, it isn't as if *this* can happen here:

G > Hey! =A0That was SARCASM!

Archie > =A0 Hey! =A0You're a nederlander RETARD!

How did you figure that out?

Archie > =A0 No news here.

Archie >=A0We have known that about you for over a year now.

Imperious "we" ? Really good sign of mental health.

Archie > Still too pussified to post the address and name, boy?

My info has been online for YEARS, you clown.

Archie > =A0 Do I have to issue the details one at a time as I find them?

Archie > What are you going to do then, when I Archie > take a vacation to that country and then Archie > come HUNT YOU DOWN so we can Archie > have that little talk I mentioned?

I'll laugh my ass off you freak!

.

If you're so brave and macho, Archie, then why don't you post YOUR name and address?

Post it or you're a .... Right Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

Post your name and address then, PUSSY BOY!

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

You are the one mouthing off at people. You are the one too pussified to ID yourself such that the local law might come jack you and your pathetic PC up.

You claim I am mental. Let me come demonstrate, fucktard. Oh... that's right.. the pussy that is the topic of this thread is YOU.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Archie > Post your name and address then, PUSSY BOY!

G > If you're so brave and macho, Archie, then G > why don't you post YOUR name and address?

Archie > =A0 You are the one mouthing off at people.

Yeah, Archie, everybody loves you!

Archie > You are the one too pussified to ID Archie > yourself such that the local law Archie > might come jack you and your pathetic PC up.

My email works. If any genuine LEO emails me with his phone number I will fully ID myself to them. If any genuine attorney emails me on your behalf I will fully ID myself to them. Please file a criminal complaint against me, Archie!

Archie > You claim I am mental. =A0Let me come Archie > demonstrate, fucktard. Archie > Oh... =A0that's right.. =A0the pussy that Archie > is the topic of this thread is YOU.

Oh Archie! I just don't swing that way.

Reply to
Greegor

Archie> Post your name and address then, PUSSY BOY!

G > If you're so brave and macho,Archie, then G > why don't you post YOUR name and address?

Archie> =A0 You are the one mouthing off at people.

G > Yeah, Archie, everybody loves you!

Archie> You are the one too pussified to ID Archie> yourself such that the local law Archie> might come jack you and your pathetic PC up.

G > My email works. =A0If any genuine LEO emails G > me with his phone number I will fully ID G > myself to them. =A0If any genuine attorney G > emails me on your behalf I will fully ID G > myself to them. =A0Please file a criminal G > complaint against me, Archie!

Archie> You claim I am mental. =A0Let me come Archie> demonstrate, fucktard. Archie> Oh... =A0that's right.. =A0the pussy that Archie> is the topic of this thread is YOU.

G > OhArchie! G > I just don't swing that way.

Reply to
Greegor