Datasheet BF256C

I'm looking at the BF256C datasheet, I note it doesn't list Ciss, Crss or Coss and has no graphs..

Even the substitute (NTE133) is lacking data. Why does this part lack so much info. MikeK Just curious about input capacitance.

Reply to
amdx

Look at the Motorola/ON Semi datasheet. It has capacitances and graphs.

--
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net

offers several datasheets for the BF256C. The majority are one-line entries in a condensed chart. They give Crss as 0.7pF typ., 1.2pF max. None of those I checked gives Ciss or Coss.

Reply to
Pimpom

Thank you David MikeK

Reply to
amdx

It's a Democratic presidential candidate? ;-)

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!