OT OMG! They guys from Spain are awesome!

Best cover of a song I have seen in a while. And it's seasonal too!

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Thanks. If I hadn't looked at youtube I wouldn't have seen this in the list.

"The REAL Truth About Next Generation Air Dominance" by F14 RIO Ward Carroll

BTW there's another good cover of that song on the all-cover Ruby Trax album, all of which is up there.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

You would appreciate this.

Spectral analysis of auto-tune.

Tom Del Rosso

"Tom Del Rosso" snipped-for-privacy@that-google-mail-domain.com wrote in news:sln0c5$skv$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I have seen a couple of his reviews in my meanderings.

Have you seen "Colt Clark And The Quarantine Kids"?

They got mom doing the shooting and directing the girl from behind the camera, but it is really cool stuff too.

Anyway cool stuff, and I think he is right and can spot it (hear it) because he knows what he is hearing.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 31 Oct 2021 23:11:56 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sln7rs$oge$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

szBGViuxkxGY

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Mon, 1 Nov 2021 07:51:19 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <slo69m$9kf$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

/68n5UYmVNh4

Reply to
Edward Hernandez