OT: Nutso headlines?

Pulled at randumb:

Marc Faber: A major market "turning point" is coming Interest rates could begin soaring within three months...

CNBC's Rick Santelli: "Nixonian" price controls coming "That is, pure and simple, the end game."

Credit Suisse: 100% chance of a dollar rally "Will serve as a substantial impediment to equities and commodities..."

The foreclosure fraud crisis could rip the economy to shreds "Could be the 'final shot' that will wipe out many financial institutions across the United States."

Mining stock analyst: Junior gold mania could be coming soon New discovery could set off an "all-out crazy bull market..."

A must-read piece on the devastating effects of inflation "Ten years later, your million dollars would literally not buy you a cup of coffee."

Why America will come out on top in the coming debt crisis "We are not headed for national disintegration..."

Legendary advisor Jim Grant: The world is abandoning the U.S. dollar ... And there's no telling what could happen next.

Trader alert: The dollar is about to scream higher Here's how to profit while everything else falls...

Reply to
Robert Baer

*FORGERY*

-- Dr. Robert Bear, MD, FRCPC, (ex Vice Dean, Not James) American Board of Internal Medicine & Nephrology Certification Clinical trials, renal soiling, DEPENDS research, Dialysis population, no boners research Euthanasia Certified; Uncontrolled Pissing Expert Telephone 780-407-7239; Fax 780-407-7771 snipped-for-privacy@ualberta.ca

Reply to
ROBERT ALLAN "BOBBIE" BEAR.M

Robert Baer wrote in news:J9mdnRJnL6GaCCbRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.localnet:

what's coming is EPA regulations to do what "Cap and Trade" or "carbon control" was meant to do.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Like i said, i am not a BAER (but do growl at times), or some emm-dee, or a dean of vice. The nick-name of "bobbie" just did not work for me. My middle name is NOT "allan" or any variant therof. Bug off.

Reply to
Robert Baer

That prediction is fairly certain. Nowhere as contrary, and multi-directional as those headings indicate...

Reply to
Robert Baer