Can't you see the headlines now....

"KSM" acquitted... he wasn't read his Miranda rights. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

If you wanted a President with balls why didn't you elect Hillary?

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Can you imagine troops in combat trying to collect evidence and keep "chain of evidence"? Lawyers will have a field day with the evidence handling.

and then you have to call them to court for testimony,drawing troops away from the field.

But you have to remember that Holder was the one who let the FALN terrorists go free.

this will turn out to be another OJ trial.

Probably Obama's intent,too. I'm becoming more and more convinced he's on the side of the Muslims. A Muslim Manchurian Candidate. I note his education was arranged and paid for by Muslims,Rashid Khalili and the Saudis. Too bad the media refuses to really investigate Obama as deeply as they did Sarah Palin or Joe the Plumber.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

The problem is the trial probably won't even get started until well into Obama's second term... so his sheep will be dutifully happy.

And the USA as we know it is doomed ;-(

The only positive side of this sort of thing is that the sheep will ultimately starve, because they aren't smart enough to survive in a jungle. ...Jim Thompson

If you wanted a President with balls why didn\'t you elect Hillary?

Exceedingly unlikely KSM will ever be tried. Remember, this is the guy who was drowned 280 times in 3 months! He died and had to be resuscitated several times a day for 3 months straight. First, having your lungs filled with water until you stop breathing has a permanent effect on a person, and very few have ever had this happen more than a couple times per whole life. I would expect it to render one near to a mental basket case. Second, it has to have a psychological effect, and he is supposed to be a complete basket case psychologically from that side of things.

So, I really doubt he'll get to trial.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Another idiot heard from.

Reply to
krw

Jon Elson wrote in news:56OdnY7A0PnOq57WnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

you obviously don't know how waterboarding is conducted. Navy SEALs get it as partof their training.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

krw wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Note the .edu ?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Indeed! Your typical weenie that thinks water-boarding actually drowns... what a maroon ;-) ...Jim Thompson

If you wanted a President with balls why didn\'t you elect Hillary?

As did every one of the operatives that interrogated KSM.

Reply to
krw