OT: mRNA Vaccines & Cancer Link Becomes Clearer

Is that a 'no'?

You block everyone who can put together a cohesive argument that counters yours.

Reply to
Fredxx

coherent is probably the word you are looking for.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I'll take that as a yes, then Disgusting

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Not if its a shit of an argument

Reply to
Rod Speed

Go and f*ck yourself, again.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Not a competition that John Larkin would take part in, unless he was convinced that he would win it, and he'd do a Trump if he didn't.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

You don't qualify for an original insult.

Plenty of others have done.

There you go, face down in the f****ng mud, as always.

Done a hell of a lot more of that than you have ever done, thanks.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Reply to
Rod Speed
<snip>

What do you have in mind?

I haven't seen any evidence of you doing anything constructive, simply resorting to abuse when your shortcomings are exposed.

Reply to
Fredxx

Fredxx snipped-for-privacy@spam.invalid wrote

None of your business.

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>
Reply to
Rod Speed

Go and f*ck yourself, again.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Any 3 year old could leave that for dead.

Reply to
Rod Speed