Corona Update 15, Fetal Cancer Cells, Misleading of Immune System, Extortion

  1. The covid-19 pfizer vaccine contains fetal cells. This was suspicious.

Information has leaked that these fetal cells (from babies) are cancer cells that replicate forever. This is cheaper for pfizer than buying new baby cells. This also explains why cancer tests go positive after injections with this vaccine.

Some vaccinated have tested positive for real cancer after a few weeks and have to undergo treatment for cancer ! Yet they had no cancer before the injections.

  1. All vaccines wrap their garbage, which I will not go further into here, in fat cell which fools the immune system. This turns out to be dangerous it can knock out the immune system against future infections. Why this happens is yet unknown.

  1. World Wide Extortion

3.1 Spread miss information about a virus 3.2 Convince world leaders they must buy vaccines or their people will die ! 3.3 Inject people with bad vaccines so they actually become sick ! 3.4 Sell even more vaccines now that they are sick !

Bonus 4. Pay people to do terribly things and profit !

4.1 Pay doctors/hospitals to murder people with bad medicine and ventilators 4.2 Mark all deceased no matter the cause as covid deaths 4.3 Media auto profits from this hysteria through ratings advertisements and so forth. 4.4 Convince politicans to shut down local small bussiness, big coorporation with super markets and delivery companies profit ! 4.5 Lock people in homes where they can be brain-washed more easily. 4.6 People locked in homes suffer diseases because of bad ventilation and germs. 4.7 Perhaps work from home makes corporate take-over easier and other evil deeds.

(Posted 15 october(10) 2021)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 15 Oct 2021 19:39:18 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <skcld6$h9d$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

EVXaZILFgt2C

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

It would be if it was true. But it isn't. The Pfizer vaccine does not contain any cells. I have already posted a link to the ingredients lists of the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines. DId you actually read it?

John

Reply to
John Walliker

Fetus cancer is extremely rare, to the point of being non-existent.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

HAHAHAHAHA LOL YOU WISH.

These fetal cancers have been grown so much in labs all over the world !

"Evolving against these cells is unwise" as far as I am concerned ! =D

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 16 Oct 2021 04:09:57 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <skdjak$o12$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

1sE6gSKOvWK9
Reply to
Edward Hernandez

Why would it even matter? After all, there are NO cells of any kind in the Pfizer vaccince.

John

Reply to
John Walliker

I see people talking to a rock and wonder what is wrong with them. Maybe they are on a psychoactive drug that makes them think the rock is sentient. Are you doing drugs? What do you see and hear that the rest of us don't that makes you appear to talk to a rock?

Reply to
Rick C

Maybe it is the drugs, but I see a rock that talks, but doesn't seem to have developed the ability to listen to anything except other similar rocks. Its a very odd phenomenon. Maybe one day the rock will show signs of sentience. Sadly, I am not optimistic. John

Reply to
John Walliker

Cells are capable of copieing genes.

Any cell could in theory copy cancerous genes from cancer cells.

Therefore it is unwise to "evolve"/"product" develop next to cancel cells.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

That's good then, as there are no cancer cells (or any kind of cells) in the Pfizer vaccine. I had my Pfizer booster last weekend, after two doses of AstraZeneca (which does not contain any cells). I have taken the trouble to read about how the Pfizer vaccine is constructed and what it does and does not contain. I do recommend that you do the same.

John

Reply to
John Walliker

skybuck2000 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

GO AWAY, YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

That's like reading how auswitz was constructed HAHAGHAGHAHAHQWAHAGA

WELCOME TO PARADISE.

My suggestion to you:

  1. Stop reading and start watching microscopes.
  2. Prepare your last will ! =D

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

As it happens, I do have a microscope on my workbench. One of the subjects I studied at university was cell biology. I also spent about 20 years doing research in a university hospital medical physics department. It would be very tempting to follow the advice I have been given by others here and just ignore this nonsense, but I can't bring myself to do that just yet.

John

Reply to
John Walliker

You can't ignore an ignorant twit that everyone else ignores because they know he's an ignorant twit?

Reply to
Rick C