OT Just to Annoy Delusional Bill (2023 Update)

Hi,

three vids to piss off the Slowman troll.

Lots more to come...

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

How 'bout Sky news chortling over GM's problems with EV batteries on the Bolt?

Spehro Pefhany

Why listen to Sky News opinion on the subject? There are more reliable reporters around, and media that is less likely to shape their report to get more advertising money out of GM.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

"he Jewish people has always been plagued by Bad Jews, who undermine it from within. In America, those Bad Jews largely vote Democrat." - Ben Shapiro.

Never met a Jewish Nazi, before.

Reply to
bitrex

He relishes attention. To really annoy him, ignore him.

Reply to
jlarkin

Fox/Sky is about the only worthwhile thing coming out of Australia at the moment. Were it not for them compiling a lengthy series of clips showing just what a wreck Joe Biden is lately, no one would have any idea of just how serious his dementia has become. YT censored them just for trying to get the truth out! That's just the sort of action I'd expect from someone like YOU, Bill. --

"The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality."

- The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

A totally unbiased critique from a rightist retard who can't seem to fathom the complexities of the dash dash space that constitutes a sig-sep.

FFS!

Reply to
Jim

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote: ===================================

** Silly idea with zero chance of success.

Certainly has never worked to shut you or anyone else here up.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Cursitor Doom wrote: =================

** Bill is INCAPABLE of assembling or posting a sensible argument.

He constantly uses two false tactics - presenting his own idiot ideas as fact & engaging in dumb "ad hominem" attacks. He IS every bit as delusional as Joe Biden and been that way a LOT longer too.

Thinks he sees through other people when he cannot even see the end of his own nose. Hence all the fake personal analyses he posts.

Vile, narcissistic and very evil person.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Oh, go ahead and ignore me. That won't annoy me a bit.

** Exactly my point - f*****ad.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison