Criminal Psycho Bill Slowman will hate this ! (2023 Update)

Hi,

famous psychology professor Jordan Peterson exposes the trans women in female sport SCAM !! All female competitors know it's a scam too.

But not so for a vile, autistic, social retard like Slowman

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

He's mainly famous for being a right-wing conservative. Which is to say, he designs his output to appeal to creeps like you.

Who - precisely - is being scammed? The female athletes who get beaten by a transexual biological male have something to bitch about when it happens (when it does - there aren't that many transexuals around, only a small proportion of them can run fast enough to piss off women who might otherwise have won). They'd bitch just as hard if they were beaten by a regular female athlete - which happens to most of them most of the time. There's only one winner in race (give to take the occasional dead heat).

The advantages of being a successful transexual athlete aren't dramatic enough to encourage regular people to get sex change operations.

Being a transexual is reputedly hard already enough without having to put up with vile abuse from right-wing half wits.

Phil doesn't like being disagreed with, but he posts so much offensive nonsense, that he should have learned to get used to it by now.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Sloman can't aspire to criminal psycho. He's just a useless old hen.

Reply to
jlarkin

He cackles so loudly, because the 'eggs' are cubes.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

** Horse manure.

He once claimed ( in jest) to be the *only* conservative psychology professor.

Bill has not even watched the vid.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** They become spherical when in a vacuum. BBT joke.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

SL0WMAN, besides being a psycho and a liar, is a hypocrite. Somehow he (or it) can't figure out who is being scammed by trans athletes, yet he claims to be more intelligent than the rest of us (even though he can't spell STUPD). The answer, of course, is EVERY biological female (you know, those with a pair of X chromosomes). If trans athletes are somehow abused by competing with real females it is because they DESERVE to be abused for gaming the system. Let them compete with athletes of the same sex.

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyguy wrote: ===========

** Massively.

Somehow he (or it) can't figure out who is being scammed by trans athletes, yet he claims to be more intelligent than the rest of us (even though he can't spell STUPD).

** Even got the rms to peak value of a sine wave WRONG - thought it involved pi.

** Of course.
** Think about this:

  1. Trans women think they ARE women - right ?

  2. So they claim the need to be accepted as such by women and men.

  1. By entering female sporting events they make every female there despise them.

  2. So they must be doing it in order to deliberately piss all the women off.

See a big problem with that ?

Clearly trans women are ACTUALLY massive misogynists.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

That's what right-wing conservatives have to offer.

It's his unique selling point.

Why bother. The content is going to be entirely predictable, designed to appeal to right-wing nitwits. Rather like Zero Hedge articles.

And videos are slow.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Slowman the Ostrich

------------------------------

** Pic of Bill:

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

<snip>

Not exactly. But they prefer to be perceived as women.

Pretty convincingly.

Really? The female athletes would have to recognise them as transexuals before they could despise them for being transexuals, and at least some athletes have enough grasp of what's going on (unlike Phil) to be sympathetic about their problem.

Sexual dysphoria doesn't work that way.

Phil - as usual - has failed to work out what's actually going on and has leapt to an incorrect conclusion.

If you reason from false premises, you end up with a defective conclusion.

Phil's home address may not have "false premises" on the door, but it probably ought to.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Flyguy wrote: ===========

** Waste of time using normal reasoning on Slowman. It just rolls off like water off a duck's back. Simple, very obvious facts mean nothing to him and his crazy commie / lefty ilk. Up becomes down & black turns white any time he feels like it. Following the " narrative " is all that matters

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil's ideas about what might constitute normal reasoning are as defective as Flyguy's.

I've been exposed to a lot of nonsense over the years, and I've had a lot of practice in recognising it for what it is.

Right-wing propaganda that appeals to Phil does look like total nonsense to people who are better informed.

My processing does go further than "Alan Jones said it on Sky News so it must be true". The local shock jocks who broadcast on the Murdoch owned media aren't quite as infallible as Phil likes to think.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Kevin Aylward wrote: ================

** True of Sloman's every thought.

** But were are all under pressure to do just that every day. Psychiatric professionals thrive on it. Prescribe a few pills and put them back into society to wreck havoc.
** The left wishes to *destroy* competitive sports. Cos they are ideologically committed to " diversity, inclusion and equal outcomes." All based on the absurd notion that all humans are in fact the same.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Oh psychiatric professionals have a professional duty, not 'ethical'. Other persons have a social duty (mutual support is a fixture of social animals, whether hymenoptera or human) to incorporate, include, serve other persons in our common enterprises.

So, it's true that the 'ethical' box doesn't contain all our concerns; we're free and caring individuals, though, and WILL show concern as we deem appropriate.

Reply to
whit3rd

Some whitless f****ng MORON puked ===============================

** Replacing the criminal over snip:

" Prescribe a few pills and put them back into society to wreak havoc. " ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Huh - " professional duty" does not include ethical too ????

When he f*ck did that happen ?? When the " Sleepy Joe " f****it recently took over the planet ?

** Nahhh - don't think so. We trust governments, various institutions and "professionals" to do that stuff.
** This f*****ad, liberal MORON is using his barking mad opinions to prove each other.

ROTFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One genuine *snowflake* from hell. Emphasis on the word " flake".

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 3 Sep 2021 23:06:09 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sgu9p1$o2t$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

Professional societies have 'ethics' which are basically guild rules, not philosophical ethics.

Don't know exactly; probably depends on venue.

Reply to
whit3rd