OT: iTunes Podcast Problem (MP3)

Can anyone recommend a good forum for asking about iTunes/MP3 problems? I searched "Podcasting" and that group only had 9 members. Probably not going to be a lot of help there...

Or if this happens to be your bag: My problem is iTunes is truncating the first couple minutes of an MP3 file (either downloaded via iTunes store or streamed). Yet, if I go to the place where it is actually hosted, the damn thing plays just fine. (As does my original MP3 on my desktop.)

I've disassembled the RSS feed four times and there is NOTHING wrong with it. (That said, my web-surfing-research leads me to believe iTunes definitely has a non-standard interpretation of XML -- but that's another story.) I'm not doing anything esoteric with tags anyway.

And this is the only audio file that does it. (I've created and recreated it several times -using the exact same approach I always have. This is the only file, so far, that does this and I can't figure out why.

Please, I can't afford hair transplants at this time.. :)

-mpm

Reply to
mpm