Good Electronics podcast

Hi

Been listening to this podcast the last month, quite good:

Over 450 1 hour shows, some better than others

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Henry Ott is guest in episode 165

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Interesting to hear the attitudes of NA developers who've mostly had their asses whipped by the shift to SE Asia.

RL

Reply to
legg

There is a show mostly about the 3 cent Chinese microcontroller

Open source tools are now available

One show about boat anchors, one professor who has +400 scopes ? (Tom Lee, episode 459)

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

What is the episode number?

How do you search episodes for interesting topics?

Reply to
Steve Wilson

I have not found a searchable list, but all episodes are at:

About 3 cent, google is your friend:

the amp hour 3 cent microcontroller

Klaus Kragelund

Presented on Dave Jones earlier.

Reply to
John S

Thanks very much. I was mainly interested in the programmer, which I understood was open source, but couldn't find any information on it.

EEVblog has some more information on LCSC parts, including warnings on possible problems with these Chinese manufacturers:

EEVblog #1132 - The 3 Cent Microcontroller!

Very interesting. I'll stick with DigiKey!

Reply to
Steve Wilson

Found the index:

Klaus Kragelund