OT I said OT Cool video

This is the absolute best drumline video I have ever seen...

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

For contrast.

Dean Hoffman

Dean Hoffman snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:b7efcf4a-3b73-4a73- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I have seen them perform before. I am not sure I liked how the crowd acted and the team started practicing before they were done. Treating them like they were an afterthought.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

WoW !

Man those guys are tight !

Reply to
boB

When you're overqualified for the job:

bitrex

I noticed that, too. America's Got Talent and Britain's Got Talent Shows have synchronized dance groups sometimes. They all have a ways to go to match your video. Kool and the Gang's "Celebration" is fun to watch. I did a search for "synchronized dancing" out of curiosity. One of the things I stumbled across was the training for the guards at the Tomb of The Unknown Soldier. There's a 90% attrition rate for the volunteers.

. Just under eleven minutes.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Dean Hoffman snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Then there is these talented schooled kids that do so well. Likely not as good a life as when one chooses one's own path.

Plenty of examples too...

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The Europeans are big on pomp and ceremony, shy on performance otherwise.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs