OT: I love a good groaner in the morning. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

My sister likes to look and act like a man. She's a trans-sistor.

Reply to
D from BC

Groan :-( ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I prefer a good growler in the morning, but that depends on how much fried chicken I ate the night before.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

;-)

Reply to