OT: How Congress quietly just passed the second Patriot Act

Lions and tigers and peasants with pitchforks oh my!

Grizzly H.
Reply to
mixed nuts

So, then everyone gets forked.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I couldn't read through all the crap to see what he was talking about. Anyone care to explain it without all the personal history?

--

Rick
Reply to

It's about billionaires and poor people. The classic conflict between exploiters and the exploited. But it's addressed to billionaires. Nothing there for the common man.

--
Grizzly H.
Reply to