There is now a maximum on I for any voltage to protect the public, more here: http://217.120.43.67:8091/congress/legislation/science/latest/ohmslaw/

Reply to
newnews-for-you

Yeah, I guess it's after midnight...

--

Rick
Reply to
rickman

HEY ! I am in the US here and dammit, if you know the government here you know they would probably do soe shit like that. Seriously.

Some state here tried to make it illegal to report the rise of sea level.

I shit you not.

Reply to
jurb6006

With women they call it a box-office.

Reply to
David Eather

If this was not bad enough, the US still has SEMEN all over it's Navy ships, and has not tried to stop this abuse of government property!

And I've heard that the US AirForce now allows WOMEN in the COCKPITS on planes. How the hell can they call it a COCKpit with women in there?

Reply to
boomer#6877250

So how many hits did you get? ;)

Reply to
Bogus

What do they call the joystick?

Reply to
Bogus

same thing I guess

Reply to
David Eather

I suspect you are correct.

Reply to
Bogus

same thing I guess

(Oh, behave!)

Reply to
David Eather

On a sunny day (Tue, 7 Apr 2015 02:50:49 -0500) it happened "Tim Williams" wrote in :

Right, used to call those bull-balls...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Oh God, why did you castrate two monkeys and display the results on a tea towel!?

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation

???

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com
Reply to
Tim Williams

Ah, all is clear now ;-)

No wonder they're endangered (but yet so tasty!).

--
Cheers,
Chris.

On a sunny day (Tue, 7 Apr 2015 19:24:49 -0500) it happened "Tim Williams" wrote in :

I just cut those in 4 pieces and then peel the skin of..

Reply to
Jan Panteltje